Directed by: Manuel Pérez
Written by: Carles Vidal and Manuel Pérez
Produced by Cornelius Films and Transformas in collaboration with Televisió de Catalunya.
A theater group is rehearsing a version of “12 Angry Men” when suddenly they’re interrupted by an alarm. Inside the prison, this signal indicates the isolation of the modules. The theater group, consisting of six prisoners and eight visitors, will remain in quarantine due to an unknown epidemic. The lack of information and fear of contagion will test their strength and forever change their lives.
The individual versus the group, guilty or innocent?
Festivals and awards
- Best Director – Malaga Film Festival (ZonaZine) (2013), Spain.
- Best Leading Actor – Malaga Film Festival (ZonaZine)(2013), Spain.
- Best Cinematography – Festival de cine español de Tolouse (Official Section) (2013), France.
- Best Soundtrack – Festival Internacional de Costa Rica (Official Section) (2013), Costa Rica.
- Zagreb Human Rights international film festival (2014), Croatia.
- London Spanish Film Festival (2013), UK.
- Istanbul Crime and Punishment International Film Festival (2013), Turkey.
- Festival de cine de Madrid (New Filmmakers Platform) (2013), Spain.
- Festival de cine Camino de Santiago (Official Section) (2013), Spain.
- Fascurt Festival (Special Section from short to feature) (2013), Spain.